Collection of Personal Information:
“Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- your Gunland user ID and password (if applicable)
- credit card information (if applicable)
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission.
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
Your Privacy Responsibilities:
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off the Gunland website when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Questions or Comments?
Thank you for choosing Gunland!