The Terms form a binding contractual agreement between you, the user of the Site, and us. By using the Site, you acknowledge and agree that you have had sufficient chance to read and understand the Terms and agree to be bound by them.
If you do not agree to the Terms, you must not use the Site.
- Gunland is an online marketplace where firearms buyers and sellers meet to conduct transactions. We are not responsible nor involved in the actual transactions between Buyers and Sellers.
- The advertising policy on Gunland is one firearm or item advertised at one single price. No will separate. No multiple items listed. No will swap for, unless our ‘swap for’ ad is available.
- Gunland takes no responsibility for the truth or accuracy of ad listings, or the quality, safety, or legality of any items advertised.
- Gunland reserves the right to modify this agreement at any time, without prior notification.
- Gunland does not participate in the monetary transactions between Buyers or Sellers. Any changes to payments and terms not mentioned in the Ad must be agreed upon between Buyer and Seller.
- Gunland is available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Our services are not available to minors.
- Users are explicitly prohibited from using any form of extraction method or other technology for retrieving email addresses from Gunland for the purposes of SPAMMING or advertising of any kind. Gunland reserves the right to make that distinction.
- Gunland reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- Users release Gunland of any liability resulting from the use or misuse of any item advertised.
- Users agree to hold Gunland not responsible if loss or damage is experienced through the use of this system.
- Gunland does not guarantee that any Seller will complete the sale of an item or any Buyer will complete the purchase of any item.
- Any legal disputes arising from the use of Gunland fall under the law and jurisdiction of the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
- Gunland does not assume any responsibility for any inappropriate use of the system.
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- Gunland is not responsible for damage or loss caused by errors in the system or by interruption of Internet traffic. As a Gunland User, you use Gunland at your own risk.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, a business day is a Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm (AEST), not including Australian National Holidays.
- All Gunland Users are expected to abide by all federal, state, and local laws (“Law”) governing the offering, transfer, ownership and sale of firearms, ammunition and other items. It is the obligation of the Gunland User to know and to abide by the Law applicable to such user regarding such transactions.
- It is critical that users of Gunland use our service in a legal manner, and consistent with standards of good citizenship. If, in the sole determination of Gunland, any User is considered to be in violation of or has violated any applicable Federal, State or Local laws in the use of our system that User will be immediately expelled, and the proper authorities notified. Gunland will cooperate with law enforcement in the prosecution of any individual suspected of breaking violating firearms law.
- Gunland may edit or remove any Ad in violation of these terms and conditions, inappropriate, offensive, misleading, fraudulent, in poor taste or for any other reason.
- All Users are expected to conduct themselves in their dealings with other Gunland Users in a professional, polite, courteous and business-like manner. Any User who willfully threatens, abuses, intimidates, bullies, harasses, or in any way interferes with another User or Seller or peaceful enjoyment of Gunland services or who uses profane, vulgar, coarse, threatening or offensive language in their dealings here may, in the sole and final discretion of Gunland, have their Ad immediately terminated without warning.
- Gunland may terminate your Ad if you breach this Agreement or if Gunland is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.
If a provision of these Terms are invalid or unenforceable it is to be read down or severed to the extent necessary without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia and each party submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
The Site occasionally contains links to other websites (“Linked Websites”). We do not endorse, sponsor, recommend or approve any of the Linked Websites or content available thereon.
We are not responsible for any loss whatsoever suffered by you in respect of your dealings with Linked Websites. In particular, we are not responsible for:
- any failure by or through a Linked Website to provide products and services to you; or
- any defects or faults in products and services supplied to you by or through a Linked Website.
All liability arising from your use or dealings with a Linked Website is expressly excluded and disclaimed.
Exclusion of Liability
To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability in respect of all loss and damages from your use and dealings with the Site, including loss of data, interruption of business and any consequential or incidental damages.
To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties or terms (whether express or implied) other than those expressly set out in these Terms.
These Terms are to be read subject to any legislation which prohibits or restricts the exclusion, restriction or modification of any implied warranties, conditions or obligations. If such legislation applies, to the extent possible, we limit our liability in respect of any claim to, at our option to the replacement of the goods or services or the supply of the services again.
Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge and agree that, as between you and us, we own all intellectual property rights in the Site.
Control over the Site
We retain complete editorial control over the Site and may alter, amend or cease operation of the Site at any time in our sole discretion.
The Site may not operate on a continuous basis, and may be unavailable from time to time (including for maintenance purposes).
These Terms may be varied at any time by us and you will be bound by the variations on the next occasion you access the Site.
These Terms terminate automatically if, for any reason, we cease to operate the Site.
We may otherwise terminate these Terms immediately, on notice to you, if you have breached these Terms in any way.
Thank you for choosing Gunland!